Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, April 15, 2010

04-15-10

My challenge for you to day is to think about going deeper. Think of deeper inside you, maybe in your gut, maybe in your heart. But inside of you. Deeper to Deeper. Sometimes a vision, a small voice, a saying, a feeling, a belief will be revealed to you when you do this. See if you resist going deeper, it could be out of fear of feeling something you have pushed down for years. Fear of being hurt or rejected. Deeper and deeper we can go to connect and to get some meaningful creative juices flowing. A story may evolve with such action. Try it. I did and it encouraged me to
UNLEASH THE POWER, now I have to figure out what that is. It said it was time. I like what the Deeper has to say. Have a great Deep day.

No comments:

Post a Comment