Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Let us look at the Law of Creation. I had an assignment to write down my desires and carry them around for a week and look at them. Then I started to see how I don't make room for my desires, or I don't take small steps to get the desires later. So I started a couple actions to get my motorcycle. I started a little cup to put money in. I put a picture of a motorcycle on it. Each day I will put money in. Even if it is a quarter. Two of my other desires have start to come about. I talked yesterday about a random email to apply for a grant for writing a blog, Who knew....Then last night in choir we used one of my chants to write a collaboration song for our May performance. It was something I wrote 3 years ago.
So in less than a week I have created 2 experiences from my list of desires. I see it as the Law of Creation. I Created them with the Play Dough of the Universe.
My challenge to you is to write your desires and think about them everyday for just a week. Keep track of anything that you may have created from the list. See what may stop you from creating from the list. It works.....but we have to pay attention. Awareness is a great thing to start doing. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment