Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, April 23, 2010

04-23-10

http://www.inspiring-success-network.com/

Check out this website. You may have to cut and paste, it is my friends site and she has done such a wonderful job of creating it. I am on the meditation page. I was going to be a bigger part of this project I think, but I really didn't give it the attention that I needed. She was doing it pretty much full time except for family interruptions. I am excited to even be a small part of this huge undertaking. Part of my creating is learning how to do programs so I can send meditations to you . To People that want and need them. I meditate every morning and I use one of my own, with my own voice. It clears me of unwanted energies. and clears me to my own light energy.
My challenge to you today is to meditate? Do you think it is hard? Do you do it regularly and if you do what does it give you. You may want to remind yourself of this great gift you can give yourself. I also did something I haven't done in years. I did a few Yoga moves and yes it is awesome and I will have to incorporate those in my days to come. My back had been bad enough that I couldn't do any of the moves. I am limber enough now that I can do the Salute to the Sun, which is one of my favorites. I actually learned it in an acting class. Yoga is good for any-kind of creating and becoming grounded. This has been a great day of allowing the day to unfold. To catch up on the reading that is required for a class I am in. For reflecting on now, and forward, for creating affirming words that can form the future.
The Play Doe of Tomorrow. Believe in Success, Believe in Abundance, Know that you are attracting people that would love to help you in your creations....YES to ALL!! Have even a better tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment