Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

04-06-10

MY 100th blog. Congratulations. Wow!! The only reason that I know that is my blog site told me. I love that. I feel better I am not dizzy right now. I did realize something in my meditation and energy work today. I have been uncomfortable in this body that was given me. My body is awesome, beautiful, working well so how could I hate it. Hate is a strong word but why would I not want energy in my body. Cuz it could get knocked right out of me. As it did when I was 3 years old. Well, I know now that the past is as easy to let go of as your breath right now. With all the new studies they are finding out we are not our genetics, we are not only our DNA. We definitely aren't our past lives, unless we choose too. My body has hidden my spark, my light, my passion, my love. Out of fear I couldn't let those things out into the open. So that is disrespectful to life itself and to my body also. It has been contorted and twisted trying to keep me safe from made up fears. This 100th blog is the best time to cut loose this light inside of me. This spark, this hidin me coming out. It is like coming out of the closet with compassion and understanding. Turning fear into faith, sadness into compassion and understanding, protection of the heart turns into freedom and pure love.
My challenge to you is to ask your body if you are hiding inside there? Are you protecting your heart from pain? Are you sad about things you don't even know about? Can you imagine what this can do to the depression epidemic. We think we can't get out of it. Trust me I know. I have been down the spiral and not willing to give up self-destruction. Just take a look and take some time to ask your very special body.

No comments:

Post a Comment