Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

04-21-10

A day off after 8 days of working. It feels like heavan on earth. Creation is happening. I got to finish a couple projects and actually started a brand new project that has been on hold because I didn't know how to do it or I didn't have the time to figure it out also. So I feel awesome.
My challenge to you today is there a project that you could finish up? Is there one you could start? Maybe you need to download a program onto your computer. Maybe you need to pull out the sewing machine. Maybe you need to organize your paints or papers.
I don't know what it is but take a look and do One thing towards a project of yours. Even if it is to journal about it. Maybe you are stuck, maybe you feel like you don't have time or energy. Maybe you need to call a friend. Just take a look. I did and I got some things done. YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment