Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

04-28-10

I am so excited, I am going to try and get a grant for writing my blog. I got an email and blog is actually one of the grants selections. Now that is money for creating. Just to be able to apply means a lot to me. Now that is creating. And believing in monies coming from places you may not expect. I am on the correct current of energy to have that sent to me. I really have no idea how I got it sent to me. I am grateful for this.
My challenge of the day is where do you limit yourself with money? Money and creativity.
Sometimes people don't allow the two together. Are you a suffering artist? Or are you as creative at being a magnet for money as you are your Art? Let us look at this. I am going to look at it deeper and deeper. Have a great creative day and evening. Sing your song.

No comments:

Post a Comment