Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, April 8, 2010

04-08-10

Have you ever ust wanted to wear something because it feels right. I used to have to buy new things because I would have an image of what would work perfect in that situation. I can't go and buy a new outfit for every occasion now but I still have that desire sometimes, not as much as I used too. Today I wanted to dress up like an artist. My perception of an artist. I have black cami with a white shirt and torn jeans. My computers jjjjjust went out. This is so weird. Sometimes things just go whooy. Yes that is a technical term. My gazebo blew over, the electricity went out and some of the lights won't work now. One toilet won't work. My internet went down. My J went out on my computer. just a lot of little things. I will forget it. I will not let these outside things determine how I am in this world. They are just things.
With things as they are today I want the challenge to be: What is going on in your world today? How are you feeling? How are things going? Smoothly or like me a little whacky. How do you allow that to effect you? Hopefully you know you are magnificent and no matter what is going on in your life you can stay connected to the creative energy that creates all. Take care my dears....

No comments:

Post a Comment