Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, April 16, 2010

04-16-10

oh yeah this is the life. The first night I have been home in a long time. I was so excited to be home by 6:00pm. But with a little headache. all day coming home wasn't the fun thing I expected. But this is the life now. I ate, took some advil, took an icepack to bed for 15 minutes, then got in the hot tub and my headache is gone. I slept on a new pillow last night thinking it was a better pillow and I believe that is what put my shoulder out which went straight up to my head for that ache. With the headache gone I thought I need to go outside it is still beautiful at 7:30. So I unplugged my computer and went out on my deck to get the fresh air, the fresh thought and all the birds having a party. The green is so lush, the moss so long as is the lawn. I was hungry for something and I ate, I think I was hungry for love, for nature for creation.
Being outside is a great gift. It is inspiring. It is connected, it is my favorite place to be. I have fire pit out by the pond and a chiminia on the deck for the love of fire. Hot tub for the love of water, fire and water are my two favorite. I feel the need to babble a little, so thank you for your understanding.
Unleash the Power was yesterday, today in my meditation of Deeper and Deeper it said it had been unleashed. YEAH! And then it said, It is Time. How I perceive that is that it is time for me to claim what has been rightfully mine all my life and I chose to push it down and not acknowledge it. See I said Chose. No one made me do anything. I made decisions and I stuck with them. I did this out of fear and protection. Which when you are young is your best bet if you want to make it to adulthood. But now I choose differently. I chose to live the life I knew was there all the time. The freedom to be me and not care what anyone else things. I have some big questions for you and I may put them in this blog tomorrow. Because we need to start asking the hard questions.
That is my challenge to you today. Start asking the hard questions. Are there relationships that need to be cleared up, are you holding on and not forgiving others and yourself. Are you letting go of the past or are you living it over and over and over and over. STop it!! You can in an instant. You can change your mind in an instant. You have that power. I have that power, everyone has that power you just forgot. This world strips you of who you knew you were when you were born. A precious miracle of life. And whether your childhood was good, bad or ugly you can change your mind.
I am reclaiming my love, my life, my voice, my grace. I am not saying it is easy all the time but I want my thoughts now to create a more peaceful, loving, abundant world for all, and it all starts in idea which we turn into substance. We mold our future by what we think today. What are you thinking about? How good you feel? How healthy you are getting? How much fun it is to wake up? Trust me I had to turn myself totally around to think the good comes easily. But when you think it it does. Imagine that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment