Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, April 8, 2010

04-07-10

I had a very late post last night and then a car hit our phone lines and we have internet through the phone line. Not dial up. So I wrote a very long blog and couldn't get it out at 10:00 last night, my latest blog ever. I had to go to bed and get up at 5:00am and couldn't sleep because my blog didn't get out on time. I forgave myself.
My challenge to you is how do you forgive yourself when your self driven deadlines aren't done. I had to let go or I wouldn't get any sleep. I didn't get much anyway. Do you give yourself little daily goals, weekly, monthly or see yourself in a year having a project done. This daily routine for me has changed my life. I listen to my head talk more. I let go more. I am more forgiving with myself. And I actually get more done in the long run. Try it..... see how you do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment