Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, April 19, 2010

04-19-10

I have had an idea for a creation for quite some time now. Do I ask someone to help me create it? I think I need to do that, then I need to ask someone to market it, then I need to see if someone blah blah blah. See I shut myself down before I even get started. I am going to go out to my studio and get the drawings right now. I will not take no for an answer. I will not take fear of asking into consideration. I will look risk, fear and failure straight in the eye. You cannot take me down. I am inspired. I am unleashing my power. How about that kids?
My challenge to you is what? Are you willing to ask for help?
The end. Really how many times do we stop ourselves because we won't ask for help in an area that we may not know about. Like Marketing? Take a look at that. Iam and I will conquer any unwillingness to ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment