Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, January 4, 2010

01-04-10

I am so excited!! Because yesterday after I wrote my blog I did the exercise of walking around and actually seeing what was there. And I saw lots of tiny things that were actually making my space feel cluttered, messed up, things out of place.
And that little bit of mess was enough to make me feel like I had so much to do I wouldn't have time to write a song or finish my painting.
Well I moved a few things, put some dishes in the dishwasher, put socks where they needed to go and a few simple things like that and all of a sudden I was actually working on my projects.
I have 2 multi media projects and I jumped right into them with fresh ideas and worked until 1:30am. And I ran back and forth clapping with happiness with the results. Time flew by, I never stay up that late. I was in my bliss. Then I had to take a night light to bed cuz I kept coming up with more ideas. And believe me I want to write it down when it comes to me, these are your gifts you are given. Michael Jackson even quoted about the gifts he was given he had to use in a timely matter because Prince would use them if he didn't jump on the creative gifts, as he believed they came to him, they were out in the universal energy. Have you ever thought of an idea for something and then in a short time you see the idea and someone else did it. I have that over and over and over.......Stop and create NOW!!!
This actually kept Michael awake at night. As it can our creative selves. So today is about doing what I asked yesterday and see what it can do for you. Do it NOW!!! The gifts are there for you. Listen, look around you, let you trust your process. Good creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment