Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, January 14, 2010

01-14-10

I love feeling inspired. I love and crave that creative flow that happens, sometimes. Why isn't it ever enough. My guitar is sitting there within arms reach and I don't touch it. I have writing programs in my computer I have ideas for scripts a lot. Don't do that either. I am in the grips of a little voice, or a BIG voice that is choking my creativity. This blog was to keep a safe place to create on my mind. And it is doing just that. It is on my mind that I don't create much. I don't have the motivation. What is to motivate me?
I think many creative people don't have that part of them that sets the goals, or deadlines unless they are forced to. I am that way. I love deadlines, because I will get it done because I don't want to look like a loser.
That is another thing, looking good. I want everyone to think I am on this mission of creating everyday and boy, oh, boy aren't I the cool one. WRONG!! I have to fight with the voices in my head everyday. Then I feel sorry for myself. Why was I born with this monkey on my back.
Wow! I sound like I need to go to a mental institution. I do have a brain dis-ease that is for sure.
What I am going to do to challenge myself today is write 10 things that I have done in the past year. Things that are creative and things that I generated. Yes, I am a generator. You are a generator. I will generated positive energy to share with the world today. I will generated an outlook that is strong and powerful. I will stand in the knowing I am a child of nature and it is my birth right to feel good, to create, to expand and to love myself, even with these human traits that I can not accept. I accept them. Take the Challenge, write 10 things you generated on your own last year. It could be a birthday party, a great meal, a new garden, go for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment