Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, January 24, 2010

01-24-10

This wonderful Sunday at the coast in Washington State is gray, rainy and we are simply taking it a moment at a time. I couldn't sleep last night, what is that about? Have you ever went past your point? There is a point in time when you get tired or wind down and if you force yourself past that point my body freaks out. My heart pounded hard all night and no matter what I thought or tried to focus on, didn't help a bit. I am so glad I didn't have to get up and shoot a movie or something.
I have a family that understands these kinds of things. I am grateful.
So how does this effect me? It makes it a supportive, loving atmosphere. I didn't have to do what they did. I didn't have to be what they wanted. I got to take care of myself in the way that I needed to do.
Today I am soaking in my sister-in-laws beautiful artwork that she fills her house with. I am soaking up different magazines and ideas that I don't get a chance to see. Fill myself up. Fill me up world.
My challenge to you is to allow the fill-up. What does that mean to you? It means looking, seeing in a new way, exploring things I may not always look at. It may mean simply being quiet and not worrying, or seeking, or trying, just being. Yes, being in the moment and accepting you the way you are. We all have our flaws, our doubts, our fears, and we may even hurt people with some of our tendencies. And yes, we have to accept those and quiet our minds and trust that it is all OK. This is about allowing, accepting and filling up. Don't stop the flow. Fill-up, love and trust. Your creativity needs to get rest, get to relax and loves to get filled up. We have a whole new week to look forward too. Take the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment