Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, January 28, 2010

01-28-10

MY TEARS by linda burden-williams

My tears painted a picture upon rising.
The Universal Orchestra played gently in my soul.
The power that makes the stars, rose and fell with each breath.
Bright freedom floating from Nebula to Nebula.
The sweet smell of space washed through me, no beginning, no end.
This is where it all happens.
It is what is real.
It is in me, around me, everywhere.
The colors radiate love, flowing peace, beauty, power, breath or no breath.
It simply is.
I know this to be true.
The tears are of joy, sadness, of longing for home and coming home.
LOVE IS THE GLUE.

I saw a gentleman writing on his computer in Borders yesterday before my part time job and the form on his computer looked like poetry and I was inspired. First I was jealous that he got to sit and write and I had to go to work.... but I thought I want to write what is on my mind, what is in my soul, what is given me. That must have inspired me.
When I woke up this morning and my meditation brought a few tears, I listened to what I may need to say. I didn't judge, I simply let the energy move. I was very grateful, I think that is what is missing from this morning universal message is the gratefulness.
The challenge of the day is what inspires you? Seeing someone else in the art shop, at the book store, seeing a piece of art. Going to a recycle sight? Seeing someone else get the part, get the book deal, selling their wares? Take a look at what motivates you to the point you move, you decide to create, you are the creator. GO FORTH MY DEAR CREATORS....the cosmos are with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment