Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, January 10, 2010

01-10-10

Ok I posted something before I was done. So this is my post for today. I was wanting to write about process. I will probably write about this more than one day as I find it a huge challenge and I want to work on it this year. Process, how to get from A to Z. I have an idea that many creative people have this issue. Creating and living in that side of the brain comes easy for some people. But having people see your works, have a show, or sell something, get the word out is like a foreign language.
I get totally blank, I get totally confused. How do people do it? And they have to keep it up over and over and over to get results. With that being said I am thinking that doing research may be a great way to start a process. My challenge to you (and to me) is to do research on a few subjects this week. Actually look online, in local papers, in magazines, whatever I can get my hands on and look at art, music, writing, classes, anything that has to do with creating. Venues you can sell at, venues you can go too, Art walks, gallery's. ETC.
Good Work, and Hopefully we can learn more about process. At least it is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment