Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, January 16, 2010

01-16-10

Inspiration. Where does it come from? What inspires you? I give you the challenge right off the back. Write 10 things that inspire you. Movies surely do. I am writing this blog because of Julia & Julie and her blogging idea. What a commitment. That is inspiring right there. A year long commitment.
So Movies, music, movement, certain websites, book stores, books, magazines, hearing others, communication, nature is very inspiring. So I did my 10.
We went and saw Avatar today and I was inspired by the beauty of the world James Cameron created. Of course we have all heard that every story has been told many times, it is finding a new way to express yourself through the age old stories.
Inspiration gets stale sometimes, I am ready to recharge with an ocean trip. So I will be blogging from the Oregon Coast. My little heart needs new air, new surroundings, rest and love. Lil linda, lil elle jae, all need new breathe breathing into her, into me, into my creations.
Of course I am taking new notebooks, sketch book, idea book the whole deal.......You will be there with me......see you tomorrow at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment