Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

01-19-10

I dreamed a dream. Susan Boyl is on Oprah. Can you believe that wondrous story? She wanted to sing and knew she could sing, but she doesn't look like a singer. Her gift got to be given. I am so glad. How many of us have that kind of monster talent and we don't keep up the dream. I know I have given up a few dreams. One of being a Rock Star and one being a Movie Star walking on the red carpet. I actually walked on a Red Carpet and it was awesome. But to make the money like a star I think not.
Just got back from the ocean, it was a cleansing trip and I do feel clearer. More focused and ready to go to class, my welding class. Learning a new thing expands all of our other ventures.
My challenge today is to keep a quiet mind, a focused mind. I want to challenge you to quiet the mind and to simply sit with yourself. I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment