Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, January 11, 2010

01-11-10

The reason I started writing this was to change my life and focus on creating from now on. Not from the past. In saying this I would like to explain. Of course my experiences, all of my past will come out in creating. This is what brings our uniqueness. The part I didn't want to bring was the victim, the past failures as being the end of that. I am seeing in a new way. It is the vibration from this point on and not the vibration of the past story.
The universe is ready to give you what you are seeking. It is seeking you. IT wants to be molded into art, love, beauty, the way we do this is with creating. We are co-creating with the play dough of the stars. Even when we wake up and decide what to wear we are creating our art of who we are in clothes. Then what we eat, how we move, what are plans are for the rest of the day.
My challenge for you today is actually for this evening or tomorrow morning. Think about what you are going to do and see what you want to wear for that. Why do you want to wear that? Is that the best choice or are you just doing what you do every day? You could pick out your clothes tonight, are they clean?
TAKE A LOOK AT THAT, I WILL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment