Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, January 22, 2010

01-22-10

Welcome to Blog day #22. I am wanting to watch the movie that inspired me to even start this blog. Julia & Julie. And yes, Meryl won a Golden Globe for her performance. I laughed and cried in that movie and saw how sometimes when you are wondering around and unsure you need to make a commitment. That is why I committed to this creative blog. As soon as I said committed I got a little glump in my tummy. (Don't know what a glump is but I just created it). Maybe committment is a tough one for people. I find if I have a dead line or a commitment I will get it done. And at the same time I have lines I feel I need to have memorized by tomorrow morning and I have been busy with other things.....what other things?
Let us take a look at commitment today. I have 4 creative friends and I have 4 creative ventures in the works with them and then my own ideas that pop up. Have I committed to them fully? Can I commit fully? I have many family things, church things, making a living thing, all of these going on at the same time. You know what? I am committed. I contacted all of these co-creators and gave what I could to each. We are moving forward on all 4 adventures.
My challenge to today as I said earlier is commitment. Does that word put a glump in your stomach or your throat? Wow! Take a look at what you commit to and why you commit. Do you do it to please, do you not commit out of fear, is there other words that would work better for you like let us proceed in that direction and see how it goes. Just take a look. Thanks for the connection, the commitment and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment