Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, January 25, 2010

01-25-10

Breathe in the One Breath that we all Breathe. That was on my mind as my meditation reminds me every morning. What that means to me is that we are connected to everyone and everything. And this connection may be more than most want to admit. Especially in times of divorce, addiction, conflict and even war.
For creating I have the thought when I get an inspiring idea I had better step up and listen, as it is out in the ether and on my breathe. I have spoke of this before in this blog. Taking it one step farther I will challenge you and myself to get started on any idea that jumps or flows into our thought process. Getting started, draw it, make a call whatever it takes to get a jump start to a new idea. If it is out in the ether you had better do it because someone else will.
I will be traveling today and stepping into Seaside, OR and checking out the art there. I am so excited to be filled up again today with the coast, art and family. The challenge for me is to take a little notebook and I will jot down my ideas today. That means I have to step into jump starting. I like that, JUMP START your creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment