Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, January 17, 2010

01-17-10

Let us take a look at disappointment. I am watching the Golden Globes on the Oregon Coast for a get away. What am I getting away from? I thought I would just sit here and let the oceans waves which are fast and furious on this January Sunday. And my room gives me a view of those awesome waves. The power, the energy, or the clearing?
So I am on a mission of creation or co-creating with the power of the waves, with the mountains, the rain, the storms, whatever is given me. And I am watching the Golden Globes.
I do have to say my dream was to be on one of these award shows. I knew I could do it. I was so excited to be passionate about something for years and this craft of acting is a journey of a lifetime.
So, where am I now? I went forward and spent much monies for my craft and have had great response and credits. But was it enough? NO!!
I stepped into the pit of disappointment. What did I do wrong? I am thinking the right thing, so what happened? Well, I don't know what happened. I do know that all that I have done has brought something new, my next step, my destiny, I don't know.
I do know that sometimes you have to face your disappointments, your expectations, your dreams and LET GO! Move,Movement,、Challenge: Loo可. Look at your expectations, disappointments and see where that leaves you. It could be a grand new place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment