Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, January 7, 2010

01-07-20

Welcome creators of the world. I will keep this short today but will cover a couple ideas real quick. Excuses. Yes I caught myself saying a couple things that I tell myself all the time and then I realized they are something I just made up in my head and I use them as Excuses. So I am challenging you to take a look at your inner talk and see if you make up excuses for not doing what you wanted or not creating something you have been given, some sort of cosmic idea.
I am marking mine as Xcuses, meaning I am Xing them out of my life. If I catch myself doing it I imagine putting in a big bucket to recycle into something constructive. So a bucket of X's can be affirming energy
The other Challenge for today is to remember someone in your life that supported your creativity in some way. Maybe just by listening, by affirming a great idea, or asking you to play your song for someone besides yourself.
Then write them a note, you can send it or email it, or just tell the air around you what a great support that person was and how it really did make a difference for the better. THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment