Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, January 23, 2010

01-23-10

What do I want to say today? I want to talk about a change that has been occurring since I have been doing this blog is, I am more creative. And I have stopped myself from getting down on myself as much. I have been seeing how something will happen and I always thought it was about me. But everyone is thinking of themselves most of the time. If someone is grumpy it is not because I did something it is usually because they are tired, hungry or even mad at themselves.
Today I got to go to the movie rehearsal, and the girl that plays my best friend was not having a good day and she didn't know her lines. She was kind of rude and short with me and then actually didn't answer a couple of questions that I asked her directly. Of course "she doesn't like me"
And then I remembered how her morning had went one thing after another, on and on. And I said to myself, I don't think she is even thinking about me and if she doesn't like me it doesn't even matter. I created a safe place for me and I had fun. I let go of her and her stuff and my stuff around her stuff.
My challenge for you and me today is to see where we may think we caused someone to be short or not in a good mood, or they actually snapped at us. Take a look and say, "hey, maybe it isn't all about me." Have a great day my dear creative friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment