Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, January 15, 2010

01-15-10

Art Date: I am having an art date with myself. I had it with a friend of mine but she had to get training for a new job. Our art dates keep getting scrunched by life. By things that we have to do. So I kept the date with myself.
We were going to do a Soul Collage, she learned how to get the ego out of the way and go for the soul. I don't know how to get past the ego sometimes. I had an idea for a collage art piece, where we use our photos, then could be painting and or colored pencils. And then you go to a copy store and make a copy of the art piece. I have a piece I bought from an artist years ago and I still love it. I am using my photos, and magazine photos and my art. So my artist date is awesome.
I am designing a great dinner for my son and husband also. We are co creators and I am co creating.
A challenge for you. Make an Art Date with a friend and if the friend can't make it do it yourself. It could be a movie, going to a gallery, pulling out pieces from a magazine, what do you want to do? What is your souls desire? I am still going to look for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment