Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

03-02-10

You know I have so many welding projects that I want to do I could have the whole class busy doing different things and building my projects. That isn't going to happen and I only have tonight and one more class. I am trying to get things cut out so I can weld them at home. Cuz I did get a little MIG welder for my birthday and am wanting to weld all the pieces that I can cut in class tonight and next week. I am so excited about the projects. I have a little metal girl, a tree and then another long branch that is flat. Kind of hard to visualize. When I finish them I will put pictures on this blog.
The Oscars are coming, Yeah!!! There are movies that I want to see. That I need to see. The one that Tom Ford directed is about living in the now. Am Now. Can't wait to see it.
My challenge to you is to take a look at your projects you have on your plate? What would it be like if you had a crew to get them done? Is there a way you can get a cycle going that will work with the project. Like paint this one night and another part the next night. Or give yourself a deadline and become accountable to someone. I have a time limit for using equipment in class so I am really on a deadline. Have a great creative experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment