Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, March 18, 2010

03-18-10

My challenge to you today is to take a piece of paper and draw a picture of your mind. You can rip things out a magazine or use any thing you want to take this challenge. I did mine and I was very surprised. My mind still had dark dark scribbles and then broken shards of my heart everywhere. My mind thinks I am broken. I was so surprised. My mind thinks that if I go somewhere else I won't show up. Like I would be fixed if I was in a different place, like another state or something. That just isn't healthy thinking. Then this morning I got out of my meditation that I use this past tortured soul as an excuse not to live life. I was shocked again. I don't think I have a tortured soul. But I guess I think that somewhere in that mind of mine.
So now I am going to be a guard to my mind. Deeper and Deeper I go the more I find out and the more I can let it GO!!!!
Take the Draw the Mind challenge and see what lays beneath the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment