Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, March 7, 2010

03-07-10

How Big Are You? I heard a talk today and it hit me, that I sometimes try and stay small. I was taught that in my home. This has become an excuse. When what is in your heart is as big as the universe, why would we hid that? Well, we all have our reasons don't we. Staying small has built a little prison around my soul. IT is a habit. Habits can be changed.
The Oscars are on right now. How Big is that? I knew at one point in my acting career I could get an Academy Award. The reason being I was active in the acting community, I was real, I was practiced, I had the confidence. I don't have that now. That is OK. That is a dream I put to rest.
My challenge to you is to take a look at how big you live. Have you lived bigger before and then trimmed it down some. What would be the Biggest Life you can even think of? I am going to give that some thought. I am ready to Live Big. I say Yes to life, Yes to Abundance, and Yes to living Big from the Heart. Poised and confident. Maybe I will write a new song tonight. Maybe I will make a dance, film it and put it on YouTube. Maybe I will get in the hot tub and go to bed. Maybe I will start Jogging again. I can do anything, can YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment