Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, March 4, 2010

03-04-10

This is the first day in a long time I have felt this good for this long. I mean it. All those bad thoughts that can live in your mind have found a home for years in the helmet of my mind. But things are becoming clearer and clearer on how the brain wants to rant and rave and truly believes it is right. It thinks it is God and creates. Well, it is just made up stories and I am rewriting those stories. I am sick and tired of this mess my mind made. The book on excuses has a medical report on Virus of the Mind. And I believe it. How they go from one person to another. And we pass them down to our children.
If I keep my convictions to have a happier, healthier more abundant life, I can. It is that easy. I don't think so, but with daily practice and strong conviction for a better life everyday. This is all that I can do.
My challenge to you today is to take a real look at what your stories are? Are they from childhood? How do these stories stop you from creating, or believing it is a safe place to create. Do they include humiliation, shame, guilt, unworthiness, not good enough or even worse? You know you would think that with all this world can bring to you, we would give up our suffering, our struggle, but more times that less we still are victims of our stories, of what we believe to be true. When they can be forgotten like a bad dream, or a good dream. We don't need to keep our lives, emotions, actions or lack of them on these stories that we can put to rest. I say Thank you, and I say Yes, to abundance, Yes, to Life and Yes, to Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment