Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, March 22, 2010

03-22-10

I am trying something new. I am standing up and I have my laptop up high. I am so tired of sitting down and my back hurting. I like this. Today is a cleanse day. Meaning I drink a special drink all day and lots of water. It helps detox your body. My body needs detoxing. I was filling it up with stuff that wasn't good for me. Negative thoughts about people. I wonder why that happens sometimes. If you read yesterdays blog I was in a weird mood too. Then I went to work and this young girl at worked bugged me. She was talking about how she was in a pageant and she got first runner up. Then I just remembered I did the same thing when I was young. I was first runner up in Miss Washington World. And I got Miss Congeniality for Miss Marysville. Did I think I was pretty? I don't remember thinking I was attractive. I had low self esteem. This girl bugs me cuz she is so out going. I am out going. She bugs me cuz she just says whatever she wants. I don't do that. I filter what I say most of the time. This was a good exercise for me.
I challenge you to take a look at a person that may get on your nerves. Are you just like them? I heard once if something really bugs you you probably do that too. I want to love this girl. I want to love all creation. We are all one. My challenge now is to move on, let go and enjoy this lovely spring day. No time for not feeling well, or feeling ill about someone. Wasted energy.
This computer up in the air seems to work pretty good. Maybe I will keep it like this for a while. Have a creative day.

No comments:

Post a Comment