Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, March 6, 2010

03-06-10

OK. I have done this 3 times today. Why it changed on me I really don't know. I wanted to share my 20 year practice with you. Meditation. I set my alarm at least a half an hour before I have to get up. On a good day I can have an hour meditation. I love it. The first 20 minutes is a recorded guided meditation using my voice over great mellow music. This starts with my breath and then goes into relaxing every part of my body and imaging my energy flowing like a river. The negative moving away and the healing power of flow moving through every cell.
Then if I have time I do what I call float. It is like I am in space, or in The Gap. It is like the space between the notes, the space between words or even between letters. I love it there. It is something that I have been searching for all of my life.
One pre meditation note I want to tell you is to allow your crazy mind to think anything that it wants. This seems to allow it to mellow out and quiet down for you.
My challenge to you is to meditate today, or tomorrow morning. Conviction is the way to start. It helps with creativity, it allows room for new, it helps an idea to mature. Trust yourself and see where it can take you. Be grateful for who you are and your individual ideas. Now go and be quiet. Connect to something larger than yourself, larger than your problems, larger than the worlds problems. There is a bigger picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment