Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, March 19, 2010

03-19-10

I bought a cup that says Create, the best way to predict the future...is to create it. How much of that do you believe. I remember when I was younger I wondered if I thought of the worst thing maybe the best would happen. Or just the opposite. I mean that was when I was pre-teen. So now what do I think. I feel like something always gets in my way. I am the only one that that can do that aren't I? Yesterday I had a long day with many different people and I saw an old pattern arise. My mind didn't flow, I got stressed out trying to keep a handle on the conversation. I think other people are better than me if they are educated. I went on the rock n roll touring college. Which may seem so exciting, and at the same time doesn't fill the brain with literature, art, opera or anything like that. I was feeling really good about my creating and then felt that horrible feeling I used to have. Then you know what I did. I said to myself, up to this day that is how I dealt with it. I put up a guard on my mind and refused to go there. I hope that actually denying those feeling is an OK way to do it. I have heard many things. Embrace the emotion, let them flow through you.
That is why self improvement is quite a journey.
My challenge to you today is for you to take a look at how your education or lack of it could effect you creating. Judgments sometimes come with intellect, academia, doing it right, or what a teacher may think is the way. And Big Culture Events, I never got to be involved in any of those, never was exposed to them. My family wasn't prone to that, rock n roll wasn't, even with acting all my focus and money went on the craft. Maybe it is time to love, respect and trust myself and actually learn more about these things I know nothing of. How about You?

No comments:

Post a Comment