Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, March 29, 2010

03-29-10

My blog today reflects things that I have heard from the Oprah TV show and I just read it in her magazine. What are you Hungry for? When we plop food into our mouth, go shopping, do compulsive addictive habits you are trying to fill up. Then I saw the Hoarding show on TLC last night. Wow!! then I looked around my house and saw all the little piles of hoarding. Messy house messy mind. So today I got up and just naturally started to pickup some of the little piles. I still have some of course, but I feel better about going into the bathroom. I hung up lots of clothes and actually tried on some clothes that I forgot about. So was creating some new ideas for this spring.
Creativity is about the way you dress, the things you choose to show the world about you.
My challenge to you is to really take a look around you and see what you see. I know we have talked about this before but it is time to do it again. It can be only one little pile. The pile of mail, the magazines piling up. I am talking to myself right here. I am still working on my Heart cards. I actually found some that i had designed a long time ago for acting class. So this has been a project that has been growing for a very long time.......Look Around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment