Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

03-10-10

Last night at welding things didn't go as well as usual. Is it the equipment? Is it me? Things just didn't go well. So I heard my little voice in me say well maybe welding isn't for me after all. I amgoing to ruin my new welder, I really didn't do all the work...blah blah blah. And besides that my stomach had that feeling it gets when I am fearful, disappointed, humiliated. Then this morning I realized that that was a real habit with me. And I did a little work on it. What my mind says when things don't go as well as I wanted. Are those things the truth, and do I act like they are the truth. I usually do. I am changing that. IF I am afraid that is even better. I am making the choice to live a Big Life and Fear just doesn't fit into that.
This is my challenge to you, when something doesn't go as smooth as possible what do you think? How does your body feel? Is that the way you want it to be? Do you think you have a choice? I think you do. So the more we can stop, be aware, take a look, then you make a choice. How great is that. Free Will!!! In an instant things can change......Have a great day. Pay attention!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment