Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, March 5, 2010

03-05-10

Hello!! Tonight is the Art Walk in a town near mine. And I wanted to go but I worked today and my art friend that I might have went with is going with her husband. Awesome for her but I didn't want to tag along.
So I got excited about having my own art walk at my house. I have a couple new visions that I wanted to work on. So I am. I have wire, string and canvas in the works. Why do I love Trees so much. Do you find yourself gravitated to certain things?
My challenge to you is to take an art walk around your house. What do you love? What do you look at? What inspires you? Are you gravitated to certain themes? Modern, Trees, Angels, Abstract, Bright colors? Just take a look, it might give you an inspiration to create something that you love, from what you already love. Love is good. If you love it, do it, if you love it, buy it. Love is really a great way to look at life, surround yourself with what you love......love me

No comments:

Post a Comment