Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Thursday, March 25, 2010

03-25-10

I see you. Good Morning. I looked in the mirror and said I see you. What did I see? My eyes first of all. Of course I have one of those mirrors that makes everything bigger so I can put on my makeup. But my mind was still slashing me with an ongoing conversation. Then I stopped it and affirmed that I am love, I am creation itself and I sort of relaxed into the moment. Which is a little rushed. As I have to get up early, do my meditation, hair makeup, then I am blogging in between roasting vegetables to take to work. I am trying to feed my body healthy and at the same time loose a little bit of my mid section.
My challenge to you is for you to stare into the mirror sometime today and see what you see. Louise Hay was known for the mirror exercise. Try it today. Look into those eyes of yours and what do you see?
Does your mind say something else than what you are seeing? Just listen and then start telling yourself how wonderful you are. What a miracle you are. And I will see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment