Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

03-16-10

Oh my gosh. I laid down after a long day of creating original artwork with words. And having some difficult with the technical part as I did yesterday except new issues showed up. I tried to take a nap earlier but I was to excited about creating. But I woke up and looked at the clock and thought it was 7:30 am not pm then I thought what did I write in my blog. I didn't remember because I had chosen a quote I wanted to work from and I couldn't remember what I wrote.
With that story, here I am I only laid down for about a half an hour so I am back and ready to write the quote...by Ernest Holmes.
"You exist that Divine feeling, fire, imagination and creativity may be expressed through you. The Spirit comes to you with a new and fresh creativity. You need not ask what others have done or how they have done it. Be yourself and express life as you find it. Never imitate. Trust the self." What does that sound like to you? I love it. It makes me feel good. IT makes me feel on purpose, if fells right.
What about you? My challenge to you is to take a look how you create. Do you want to do it like others? Do you pave a path for yourself? Do you stop yourself because others may think you are foolish? You never follow through. You do this and it gets you nowhere. SHUT UP!! Let those thoughts go and know that you have your path. You have your creativity. No one knows this except yourself. Yes, we can be foolish, we can go one direction and then turn to another, but that is the part of creativity that is your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment