Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

03-17-10

First of all I had better address the idea of St. Patrick's Day. Well now I addressed it. I have never really been into that holiday even though it may be a drinking day. HA. Green beer would just be weird. I did find a green shirt and it looks horrible but I may wear it just because. I got my meditation written for my friends website today. I hope she thinks it is meditative. I got 2 big projects done or off to a roaring start these last 3 days. I am very excited. I was so excited I couldn't sleep and got up and created art work for 10 more affirmation cards. You know you are doing something you love when you have a hard time stopping. You want to keep going even though you may be tired. I stopped and then came right back at it. I don't know where the inspiration came from. I was thinking of that this morning after my meditation. I just drew things I have never drawn before or thought of. One carried to the next. I didn't worry about ruining the whole page, I didn't worry. Now that was fun. I have 3 more pages left so hopefully when I get a chance to do that I will be able to get into that flow again. Now I am off to give a private acting class and go to choir class. Tomorrow I have many appointments and things to do. But not so much on my creative projects.
My challenge to you and to me today is to think of two new projects you can get up and going. What could it be, a clothing line, a novel, a childrens book, a play, a dance, a new song. Oh, I have one for me and I am going to announce it right now. This year I want to sing 2 songs that I have written at my church at a Sunday Service. How would that be. Wow, at Christmas when I did one of my own songs, I thought I goofed it up terribly and I cried really hard afterward. So this is a big Challenge. But it fits My Big New Life, My Big New Love and My Big New Heart. Go forth and create BIG>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment