Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, March 12, 2010

03-12-10

Today let us talk about de-cluttering once again. I had a dream last night and about a mile of stuff like a warehouse full of rubbish came off my back. I have had back problems for at least the last 5 Years, it has gotten so bad at some points I couldn't figure out how to get off the floor or I have ended up in the emergency ward because I couldn't move. I am happy to say my back is much better with years and thousands of dollars working with different techniques and finding people that actually knew what they were doing. This is from chiropractors to physical therapists and energy work.
The energy work has been the best because my aches and pains and my scoliosis was caused by stuck energy. Things that hadn't moved for years, or decades it felt like. My intestines were stuck to my back and all the muscles were holding so tight that it pulled my spine and made it very crooked. This may sound strange but things are now moving and having this dream was really great because then I could feel lighter and I wasn't carrying around everything I thought I had to hold on too. I think it was like all my fears, doubts, sadness, worries, protection that I have dealt with all my life finally had permission to leave. I wasn't quite asleep when all of this happened. The I tried to seperate myself from the rubbish and leave it in a secure place. I remember walking through it and say, if anyone can do something with this it is linda she can create something new out of this old stuff........I am trying to keep that in mind. Then I realized all the actual clutter and holding on of my possessions was really connected to this holding and protecting out of fear. It seems so obvious but just yesterday I was looking at the mess in my car and wondering why I really like it that way. I actually like the mess. I think I am just so used to it. So I decided to get rid of one thing everyday. Give, throw or sell something. So what did I do I went right to a drawer and pulled out 2 t shirts I haven't worn in years and instead of giving them away I am making pillows to sell out of them....So it is just like my dream making something out of the old into something new.
My challenge to you today is to take a look around you, is there piles of papers or stuff that could be gone through. Check out your body and see if there are places where things seem stuck. Try putting the two together some how. Are you hanging on to something you really don't need too. Do you live in fear, lack, doubt, confusion. Spring is always a good time to allow room for the new. That is what I was missing. IF you are filled up and have too much stuff where is the room for more. You can't just keep piling stuff on top of other stuff. Or can we...Yes we can....I am going to try and take a look at every individual item and deal with it appropriatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment