Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

03-30-10

OH my gosh. I have these Heart cards that I mix up and pick out 4 cards and try and focus on that. I was saying to myself I wonder if I will get the creativity card be cause I want to do something very creative. And as I was handling the cards and I heard my mind say what are you hungry for and the LOVE card fell out. So I decided to keep that one. Then I kept choosing the next 3 and turned them over and the next card was the creativity card. I knew it. I needed it and wanted it and that is what the universe gave me. Earlier I went on an artist date where I soaked up pretty things that is when I got the craving to create. Then when I stopped at the mailbox to get the mail. I said I get checks in the mail and I wondered who would send me a check and a voice in my head said SAG, Screen Actors Guild. Then I said big checks in the mail, but I opened the box and sure enough there was an unexpected SAG envelope. I could only want it to be a large amount. I thought wow that was strange but when I got the Creativity card then I thought maybe there is something to this. I am listening and being in the flow with the universe. The check was for 64 cents. So it was not my largest check and not my smallest. I actually got a 1cent check once. I really didn't want to cash it. Now on to bigger and better things...YEAH!! 'The other words I got was clarity and forgiveness. Those are good words for me right now also.
My challenge for everyone today is to see when things happen? Do you just let it go and not take it into consideration that it is in the flow of the universe? Synchronicity and all that good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment