Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Saturday, March 20, 2010

03-20-10

Wow, doing this blog keeps me knowing the date. HA! I got up and got ready to go to a memorial today. A Celebration of Life. But when I got into writing this blog I realized the Celebration is on the 27th. A week away. Well, at least I know what I am going to wear. And now I have time to go for a walk, turn on the TV, take a nap before I go to work.
Let us talk about TV. Last night I finally turned off the TV and guess what? It was quiet and I worked on one of my songs and then I made 10 more original cards. Now I have 40 cards with original artwork.
My challenge for you today is to take a look at your distractions. How much could you get done in any area if you turned off the TV, or didn't watch that movie, or the book you just can't put down. Well, I love watching HGTV and I will do that when I can but I want to turn everything off on a regular basis also. What other distractions could you have? Talking on the phone, texting, eating, I don't know just take a look. Are there other people or pets around the house that may be needing your attention. Sometimes you have to shut them out. Take the time and have a specific space to create. You know a safe place to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment