Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Monday, March 15, 2010

03-15-10

I have to admit that typing in the date actually has a meaning, a feeling. a commitment to the day that somehow matters more than my private writing. I have the image of these words resonating with someone as others words have done for me. I try to listen and teach my day to myself and anyone that is willing to listen.
I have had a project in the works for a project and in my long sighted meditation this morning I realized it was doing two projects at one time. Figuring the technical reality of my artwork and the actual typed word on something I could cut and print. Have a master and a temp let got for cutting reasons became a wild mind experience within itself. We have these awesome ideas and then what happens. It is physically, computer wise, program wise, hard to figure out.
My challenge to you as it is to me is to take a look at technology and see where you stand in that creativity world. I know what I want to be a final project but putting my artwork behind text in the perfect cutting dimensions feels totally impossible, and I just bought a program that didn't help. HELP!! Got a call from a friends husband trying to help me out with this. I am so grateful and at the same time we ran into the same problems.
My challenge for you today is take a look at what projects you want to create and what obstacles that are technical, and what ones are not. Wow. I have put hours and hours into a mix of my artwork and using the computer.
That is just the way it is. take care..l i n d a

No comments:

Post a Comment