Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

03-03-10

Off to work. I am so excited about my welding last night. Firsts of all it wasn't my technique that was bad with the plasma cutter it was needing a new tip. They I just cruised with the cutting. It like I was ice skating on the metal and my skates were sparking everywhere. That made my cutting smooth. What a strange way to cut straight and smooth. Breathing was important also. If I held my breath I couldn't cut that smoothly also. I did forget to wear a glove one day and I picked up a piece of hot metal. And my thumb got burnt bad. But the cold water and some burn ointment took the pain away. I look branded and I don't mind at all. It is my first real scare. It probably won't stay a scar. Who knows. I will wear it with pride. I got one of my girls done. She is so cute.
Ok my challenge to you today is when you are creating in one area does thinking of some other physical thing help you. Like I imagined ice skating. Maybe music would be a good choice for capturing a feeling. But the smoothness of the Olympic ice skaters have been in my dreams ever since I saw them. I even got my roller skates out. Well that may have been a mistake...HA>
have a great day...........

No comments:

Post a Comment