Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

03-23-10

OK. What a great day, and what a great AHA Moment for me. Yes, it is all about me. HA!
I was doing my meditation and it came to me, deep deep inside of me. First of all I am going to tell you a little story. When we first bought our home we were going to redo the kitchen, so I picked out some oak cabinets, and then in my morning meditation (20 years of meditating now) I heard my a little voice say, Well if it was my kitchen I would have white cabinets. And then I realized it is my kitchen. So, I got great white cabinets from Europe that were child proof. I still love them. So back today I was having my usual sadness, anxiety, not feeling good about myself. ( That is why I meditate too). And I heard that little voice say, If it was my life I would take care of me. And then I realized, It is my life. I wrote down, If this is your life, Own it. Why wouldn't I know or think this was my life. Because somewhere I got separated from myself. I got it knocked out of me and it wasn't OK to be me anymore. So I did a seperation, which brings great sadness to a soul. Great destructive thoughts, that I recreated over and over out of fear. That is why I needed to create a safe place to create. Cuz I have to create my life for me now.
My challenge for you today is to ask yourself, Do I believe this is my life and am I owning it? Are you hiding from people, are you hiding from yourself? This is your life, do you own it? What can you do today to own it even more. Take your vitamins, eat more vegetables, give yourself a big hug. I did all of those things today. I have to take care of this precious life that has been given me. Like my cabinets, I will still love me for years to come. Now I feel like doing art work, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment