Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Sunday, March 28, 2010

03-28-10

Let us talk about vibration. Today has been a lot about vibration. I sang in the choir at a spiritual center, then the choir went to a nonviolent conference and sang again. That is all about vibrations, then the string instruments and even the piano. All vibration. We are vibration and our thoughts are vibration as is the chairs, the table and everything is vibrating. WOW!! That is kind of hard to have a concept about. So my creations are vibration. I can understand that with music, but with a piece of art. I understand timing in writing, but still with the canvas, how does that work? I think I want to work with that. Music can help you make art. Dance can get your juices going. I am going to explore this theory and maybe do some experiments.
My challenge for you today is for you to take a look at vibrations. What do you think about vibrations? Remember the saying about the vibe of a person. Well, that may be the exact truth.
I am going to take a look at that. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment