Newest Cooper

Newest Cooper

Friday, March 26, 2010

03-26-10

Going Deeper to Deeper. I have been trying to go deeper into my gut to ground myself here in this body of mine. In the morning it seems there. In the early afternoon I can find it, but later on in the day like early afternoon I get a weird feeling in my gut. Almost like butterflies, I can't focus as well and can't really identify a feeling. It concerns me a little. It doesn't make for a very creative mood. I wonder if we have these ebb and flows of energy and if it has to do with the moon, or how the stars are aligned. Or is it what we eat and drink. The amount of sleep and exercise we get. There are so many things to take into consideration isn't there. Emotional work, classes we take, people we are around. Many Many things.
My challenge to you today is to take a look at times you may feel unfocused, confused, not energized to create, and or all of those. Could you find a reason? Are there some things that effect you more than others in your moods or your creativity? Sometimes I wonder if going deeper to deeper is where I want to go. In the long run it works but the in between times are not so much fun. I am so grateful for this moment and the next and the next. For now and now again. I am also ready to just lay down if that is what it takes to pull myself back to focus.
Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment